Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Free Sailing Crewfinders > Crew Positions Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 10-18-2012, 09:06 PM   #1
Ensign

Home Port: tortola/pacific nw
Default USVI/BVI position wanted: Cook, Bartender, Hostess, Stewardess

Dear friends,

I am traveling to BVI in November and am seeking a crew position beginning in december. I am passionate about hospitality and have extensive experience in all aspects of service and hospitality. I am an excellent cook, bartender, event planner, domestic goddess and hostess. I am a hard worker and easy going, easy to get along with people and create a relaxing fun environment. I also teach meditation and qigong. I have diving experience, but its been awhile. I am available for long or short term arrangements. Would like to stay in motion at least through April 2013 but am available beyond this time frame if things work out.I love kids, animals, food, wine and and would be a great addition to any crew. I have extensive references and over 25 years experience in hospitality. Living alternative lifestyle and writing a book at the moment. Please contact me to request CV and references. Would be great to chat!

OVERVIEW:
Seeking live in work-trade opportunity that allows for mutual co-creation, balance, and the freedom to live a healthy and happy lifestyle. I am a hard worker and passionate about all that I choose to do. I have lived the last 5 years offering my energy and skills in exchange for life experience on my path. I have realized that freedom is a most valuable commodity to be treasured and cultivated. Self Reliance, Self Responsibility and Self Mastery are my guiding principles and part of my overall awareness in all that I do. Ideally I am seeking to explore the world through contributing to the dreams of others through a fair and balanced exchange. I have much to offer and have chosen a life of service and co-creation as my primary profession. I do offer extensive experience and efficiency as a catering director, restaurant owner, hospitality manager and professional event planner. I am seeking seasonal work/live on a private yacht or sailboat. I embrace hospitality and all that it entails. domestic life and enjoy creating and maintaining beautiful spaces and environments for people to gather and share in. I am also meditation practitioner/workshop facilitator and ide*ally would like to share these ancient & esoteric practices with others. I am passionate about food, wine and people and can offer a special heart centered approach to guest services & hospitality. Helping others achieve their own dreams and endeavors brings me great joy on my path. It is through this exchange I am able to reach my own personal goals. I believe freedom, courage and self responsibility are the keys to happiness. Walking the talk matters.

all the best,

Pamela

Tags
bvi, position wanted