Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Free Sailing Crewfinders > Cruising Crew Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 12-03-2014, 03:14 AM   #1
Ensign

Default Spain to Panama and Beyond Jan 15

Im looking for some experienced crew to help sail Dragon, a Vismara 52 home to Australia.

She is currently sitting up the river in Seville, Spain. The plan is to depart from Cadiz late January with a minimum of three, but preferably four aboard. Dragon is a quick and exciting boat to sail and with her systems , also very easy. More about her here Vismara Marine

There will be a small daily contribution expected towards food, mainly to ensure that your preferences get catered for, otherwise it'd be what i like to eat!

Male and female experienced crew are welcome to join us for some or all of the trip, plenty of stops along the way for changeovers. At this stage I cant give a definite landfall in the Carib, since Dragon is an apparent wind beast and doesnt really enjoy sailing dead downwind, so we will end up where the wind allows us to sail quickly and comfortably.

Old 12-06-2014, 07:37 PM   #2
Vee
Ensign

Home Port: luxembourg

Hi I am Vee /f 58 fit
Since you are in Spain I am a capitan de yate Limited in time by being the only carer of my old dog Lots of miles Rya coastal (logbook copies available)
I shall be in Madrid december 15/18 for family reasons For more details
email: elvitanna@gmail.com
I hope we may agree in some leg of your voyage
BR
Vee

Old 12-09-2014, 06:52 AM   #3
Vee
Ensign

Default interested crew

Hi I am Vee f 58 fit spanish capitan de yate, rya coastal training for tidal offshore and beyond
i am limited in time being the only carer of my old dog, but i may be interestedin some legs of your voyage
copy of rya log and miles resume at elvitanna@gmail.com
i shall be in Madrid for family reasons December 15/18
Looking forward for your news, friendly
Old 12-12-2014, 10:20 AM   #4
Ensign

Home Port: Barcelona

i send pm!
best regard
federico
Old 12-13-2014, 11:25 AM   #5
Vee
Ensign

Message not received

Insist if interested

BR Vee
elvitanna@gmail.com
Old 12-19-2014, 08:34 PM   #6
Ensign

Home Port: montreal
Default interested , where are you on planning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syncro View Post
Im looking for some experienced crew to help sail Dragon, a Vismara 52 home to Australia.

She is currently sitting up the river in Seville, Spain. The plan is to depart from Cadiz late January with a minimum of three, but preferably four aboard. Dragon is a quick and exciting boat to sail and with her systems , also very easy. More about her here Vismara Marine

There will be a small daily contribution expected towards food, mainly to ensure that your preferences get catered for, otherwise it'd be what i like to eat!

Male and female experienced crew are welcome to join us for some or all of the trip, plenty of stops along the way for changeovers. At this stage I cant give a definite landfall in the Carib, since Dragon is an apparent wind beast and doesnt really enjoy sailing dead downwind, so we will end up where the wind allows us to sail quickly and comfortably.

I would be interested

My name is Frank, 48 years old, bilingual (French & English) your ad did interest me and I would like to know more about it. On my part I have been sailing for the last 14 year a 20 foot catamaran on a lake in Canada, some years I have done 500 km. I also took classes for bigger boats; I have bare boat charter in the Bahamas (5 times), once in BVI and once in St-Martin on sloop or catamaran. Boat size varied from 36 to 43 feet with 3 to 5 crew on boards. I was the captain on board. I’m looking to learn, do open seas and have a good time.
I would pay for my expenses and for the boat
Let me know if interested,
Frank
frankfreedom at Hotmail dot com
Old 12-27-2014, 06:04 AM   #7
Ensign

Home Port: basel
Default looking for a crew after panama?

hello, Im Florian.
may you search a crew for crossing the pacific? i'm a young swiss skiper, have already done some miles ans crossed the atlantic. now i'm searching a boat to crossing the pacific....
do you neetma crew? and at wich time you like to cross?

regards
Old 12-30-2014, 11:21 PM   #8
Ensign

Thanks for all your interest, but I ve found my crew

Tags
panama, spain