Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Free Sailing Crewfinders > Cruising Crew Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Files FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 04-03-2013, 10:40 AM   #1
Ensign

Home Port: Manchester
Default Crew looking for work

Hi, my name is Lily, i'm 26 years old and i'm looking to gain experience as a crew member. I am based in Manchester UK.

I am new to sailing but willing to work hard to learn and be part of a team. I have experience with children so I am also very happy to work with families and take on any extra duties.

I am happy to sail anywhere and for any duration.

Please contact me at lily.messih@gmail.com or if you would prefer to talk, PM me and I will give you my telephone number.

Thanks for reading!!!

Lily

Old 07-08-2014, 11:20 PM   #2
Ensign

Home Port: Marathon

Lily,
Looking for a female crew to cruise the Caribbean for the next couple of years and then make some further cruising plans.

I am a retired US businessman with extensive sailing experience. I had lived in the Caribbean for 13 years during the 70's and 80's. This is a very casual cruise plan with no particular schedule. We will be sailing a 36 Cheoy Lee Clipper Cutter Rigged Ketch. She is in excellent condition and wonderful to sail.

The boat is in the BVI and I would like to be on Board in Middle to late August. I love to cook and we will eat well.

I am looking for a personable, intelligent, attractive female who really wants to sail. You will only be responsible for your personal expenses, transportation to and from the boat, the boat will pay for all else.

Absolutely no drugs of any kind during the cruise on or off the boat. I drink, but not very much and I don't like drunks. Other than that, I'm very easy going.

Let me know if you have any interest. I attached a picture of Carpe Manana. If you're on board, I'll send you some more.
Attached Thumbnails
4534368_20140218065802311_1_XLARGE.jpg