Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Free Sailing Crewfinders > Cruising Crew Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 10-06-2018, 01:51 PM   #1
Ancient Mariner

Home Port: Big Blue Brother
Default Liveaboard cruising companion / boat partner wanted

Hello,

I am a mature Euro/Australian male seeking a mature female crew/cruising partner.
Been sailing since 14yo when I built my first sailing boat, never been without a boat since.
Been busy raising a family and running different businesses, but now free again.
Circumnavigated once on a 48’ cat, slowly….. 5years.

Now buying a used 40’ cat in Europe and plan to refit it, spend a year or so in the Med, then re-cross the Atlantic, spend 1~2 years in the Carib and North America, then S. America, then stay in the Pacific till unable to live on the ‘Big Blue Brother’ any longer.

I am seeking a mature woman with same interests.

Caveats:
1- I am vegan, so you must be at least vegetarian, there will be no animal flesh on board.
2- I am a free thinker who abandoned the dogmas of religion and government propaganda many moons ago, so no ‘believers’ with me.
3- You must be financially independent and, if compatible, I’d expect you to buy half the boat from me in the future. Perhaps upgrade to a bigger boat.

To all the non interested fellow members, I’d ask you politely to refrain from commenting on how good or bad or unusual this post is.
I am seriously looking for a life companion, not a quick fix.

Old 04-24-2019, 12:46 AM   #2
Ensign

Home Port: Hamburg
Default Cool ad!

Hi, I have stumbled upon your ad while looking for a crew member opportunity. Although it is some years old by now, I like your posting, and I hope that you have found your (sailing) partner for life If not - send me a message, please I am vegan, too

Cheers, Karin

Tags
boat, cruising, liveaboard