Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Free Sailing Crewfinders > Cruising Crew Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 06-19-2011, 11:05 AM   #1
Ensign

Hello,

My name is Rolf Brink and I am sailing around the world with my partner Boukje (www.syhelena.nl) and she is leaving the ship for about one month. I am in Cairns at the moment and I will be sailing towards SE Asia in the mean time and need some extra hands on board. The trip should consists of mostly passages and some slow cruising. The timeframe is hard to say due to the normal uncertainties. We're giving the ship a large overhaul at the moment so exact dates are not really available yet. Suffice to say, I'm looking for someone with flexibility.

The ship is an Amel Super Maramu which is extensively modified by me. She is 16m/53ft long ans is a Ketch. I'm looking at a departure as of mid july from Cairns and maybe another one from Bali (Indonesia) somewhere about a month later.

Some sailing experience would be welcome, but not an absolute necessity, as long as there is no sea sickness. All the operating cost of the ship are for my account, but provisioning is shared. The amount is mostly dependent on your own eating and drinking standards (ie, fillet of beef vs crackers).

Just drop me a message if you're interested and check out our website for more info about us.

Cheers!

Rolf & Boukje

www.syhelena.nl

Old 06-19-2011, 02:23 PM   #2
Ensign

Hi Rolf,

I'm interested to join.

My prefered later destination is Asia (Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia ---), or South Africa. I'm flexible. :-) Just now I arrived Vanuatu.

Something about me:

Since 1990: crew and skipper for sailing in leisure time on Mediterranean Sea as skipper with different crews, and as crew in Atlantic Ocean, Caribbean Sea, Pacific. 18000 nm experiences approx. I left Europe in 2008.

International Certificate for Operators of Pleasure Craft, given by Republic Austria, valid for coastal waters (200 nm), VHF-license

Since 2003 I’m retired. Feeling 60+. My health, fitness and mention is ok. I have a robust condition. I like cheerful and serious conversations. My English is acceptable. German is my first language. I’m very relaxed. No smoker, no snorer, no alcohol, no drugs. I’m sure to be helpful as crew with my experiences of sailing, skill and life.

Apprenticeship for electrician in Austria,

later on technical school for electrical engineering in Austria,

designer in technical office for internal technical plants (water, gas, heating, ventilation, air condition) in Austria. Salesman for paints and others.

More about me you will read and see in my website

www.segelnumdiewelt.at / “Aktuelle Reise” or "Tagebuch"

mobile in Vanuatu +678 59378 one one

Mail vobau att aon.at

Looking forward to your response,

Volkmar