Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Cruising Forums > The Poop Deck
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 11-04-2012, 06:05 PM   #1
Ensign

Home Port: Portland, OR
Default TransPac July 2013 MCM

I am a photographer, writer, filmmaker and sailor looking to get aboard a TransPac boat for the 2013 race.

I am interested in documenting the journey of a single crew in the capacity of a media crew member as seen in the Volvo Ocean Race. I'm looking to add to my resume in the hopes of getting aboard a VOR boat for the race in 2014.

I will be posting (upon completion of the race) the footage I shoot on my Vimeo, YouTube, and Tumblr pages and possibly as a travel video for TripFilms. I also write for Nella Media Group based out of Oahu and plan to write an article with photos about the experience for one of their publications.

If any Captain is interested in this please contact me and I would be happy to answer any questions and work out the details of such a partnership.

Tags
aaron guy leroux, media crew member, trans-pacific, volvo ocean race

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off