Well if you don't mind...
Here's the plan : Departure from London around the 6th November 2012 then :
1. North India ( 7th November 2012 ) : 2 weeks
2. South India ( 21 November 2012 ) : 3 weeks
3. Sri Lanka ( 12 December 2012 ) : 2 weeks
4. Philippines ( 26 December 2012 ) : 3 weeks
5. Australia ( 16 January 2013 ) : 3 months
6. New Caledonia ( 16 April 2013 ) : 3 weeks
7. Pacific Islands (6th Mai 2013 ) : for the moment : Fidji, Cook Island ( Aitutaki) , "Niue" and French Polynesia : 4 Months within 2 months in French Polynesia
8. Eastern Island ( 6th September 2013 ) : one week
9. Brazil ( 13th September 2013 ) : 3 weeks
10. Costa Rica ( 5 th October 2013 ) : 3 weeks
Final destination : London
The main problem is how to go from New Caledonia to French Polynesia passing by Fidji Aitutaki and Niue if it's possible in the time we have : 2months. With the plane it's really too expansive for us so we were thinking about taking a boat. But we heard that in that direction (so from West ( New Caledonia) to East (French Polynesia) it was hard to find a boat because of the current marine that goes opposite. And I did see that with a boat we can do about 200km by 24h so just for the travel we'll need approximately 1month. Is that true?? What can you recommend us to do???
Do you see another way for crossing those pacific Island. The only things we really want is to have 2months in French polynesia because it could be our new living place
and within the two other months we have try to visit as many island as possible from our list ( Fidji, Aitutaki and Niue ) / to do it without the plane and on the sea we love so much.
Thanks for reading all that stuff , hoping our dream isn't too unrealistic