Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Cruiserlog's Yacht Club > The Tavern | Welcome Aboard
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 07-17-2008, 01:40 PM   #1
Rear Admiral

If there are any members interested in getting together, so we can put a face, or faces with a screen name. I am trying to coordinate a potluck. If so then any input is appreciated.....John

Old 07-23-2008, 04:09 AM   #2
Ensign

Hey John and Melanie,

My husband(Robert) and I (Sara) have just moved to the Jacksonville area. I saw you guys are by green cove springs...we are up the road by argyle forest road south of Jax. We would love to get together with some sailors from the area. We have been sailing for only 4 years and love it. We got our certification from the US school and have charter sailboat every break we get. I am from Indiana and he is from England. WE relocated 8 months ago from Indiana to Pensacola where I was lucky enough to meet up with a women sailing team but had to move over to Jax due to Roberts work(Art Director) I learned about this site from the women on the Pensacola team. I have two weeks vacation in August and unfortunatley Robert has to work so I thought I would see if there was any crew needs out there for a few days or a week. We both in our 40's and still saving for our dream boat 40 ft Hunter however the more we charter the more we are rethinking our boat. I could go on and on ..... we would love to here about your adventures.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys

Regards

Sara and Robert

Tags
florida