I'm not sure if this is the correct forum for this posting, but here goes anyways. Hope no one minds!
We have just returned from cruising in the Caribbean and are selling most of the equipment on our boat. We will consider best offers on all items, so if you're interested in something but the price is too high, make us an offer. We will gladly ship any item (buyer pays for the shipping).
PHOTOS OF ALL ITEMS CAN BE VIEWED AT: http://boatinggearsale.blogspot.com/
Contact me at ericsson.hans (at) gmail.com
• Viking 4 person liferaft with stainless steel cradle: $2000
This liferaft has never been used, but needs to be repacked. The new price for one of these rafts is $2750 and the cradles usually costs around $300. Once the raft is repacked it will be as-new again. For more information: http://www.lrse.com/life_raft_viking_rescyou.aspx
• Achilles 10'2" model LSI-310: gray hypalon, inflatable floor, two oars, wooden seat, metal locking cable. The hull is brand new, replaced under warranty in February, 2009. The floor is original from 2007 and has been patched a couple of times. Sells new on Defender.com for $1938; buy this one for $1100.
• Yamaha Enduro outboard: 8 hp, 2-stroke, 2007. Purchased new in the Bahamas in April 2007. Well-maintained, runs perfectly, no problems. Comes with 3 gallon fuel tank, original documentation, spares kit. Purchased for $1645, selling used for $1000.
• Forespar whisker pole LC 8'-14' w/ EL-EL End Fittings 2" diameter. Comes with stanchion mounts by Forespar. $400
• 35lbs Genuine Lewmar Delta fast-set anchor (shows some wear, but works like new); $200
• Fortress FX-23 anchor (used once, stored in locker, good as new): $200
• ACR RapidFix 406 GPS Interface EPIRB, Category 2. Passed service in February 2009. Retails for $500, will sell for $350.
• Davis Instruments mark 15 sextant (plastic, like new, comes with a handbook): $100
• Weems & Plath handheld compass (hockeypuck style): $30
• Davis 12V portable Anchor light $10
• Assorted blocks, stainless fasteners, thimbles, cleats, etc.: price varies
• 5 gal. Diesel jerry can: $10
• Cressi free diving fins, size 45-46: $40
• Sony ICF-SW 7600GR Shortwave SSB receiver (new in box): $100
• Two C-strobe personal emergency strobe lights: $10 each
• Three Westmaring SOSpender automatic/manual inflatable lifejackets with double D-rings: $20 each
• Two Wichard safety teathers: $20 each
• Snorkeling gear: two masks, two snorkels, one pair of fins (size 6-7 mens): $5 per item
• West Marine bosuns chair: $20
• Assorted salt water fishing gear (trolling lures, 150lbs monofilament line, etc.): make an offer!
• 60 ft. Nylon webbing for jacklines: $30
• Loose rigging tension gauge: $20
• 1 yd. Sailcloth: $5
• 100' 5/8 three strand nylon rode (lightly used): $50
• 150' 5/8 three strand nylon rode (moderately used): $40
• Courtesy flags for most of the Caribbean: $5 each
• 135% genoa for 27' sailboat (old and worn): $30
• RG-58 Coax assembly: $5
World Cruising Routes-Jimmy Cornell $20
Trouble shooting marine diesel engines-Peter Compton: $10
Chart No. 1, symbols, abbreviations and terms: $10
Mariner's Weather Handbook-Steve and Linda Dashew:$20
Marlinspike Sailor-Hervy Garrett Smith: $10
International Marine Log Book (blank): $10
Sailboat electrics simplified-Don Casey: $10
The Pacific Crossing Guide-Michael Pockck: $10
The Atlantic Crossing Guide-Ann Hammick (like new): $20