Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Cruiserlog's Yacht Club > Cruiser's Market
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 07-07-2013, 08:29 AM   #1
Ensign

Home Port: La Crescenta
Exclamation trading for a sailboat

Hey everyone, new to the site. I apologize if i posted in the wrong section.

Im looking to trade for a sailboat, what I have to offer is Property in Fiji, or a classic bronco prerunner off road beast. looking for equal value trade. Im located in Los Angeles, and trading for a Boat on the West Coast of the USA.

Fiji property: 1.3 acres of salt river front - just a km from Cousteau's resort on Vanua Levu. You can put a boat dock in the river for your boat. Great views and 100 % paid for with no leans and after you own it no taxes. One of the only river fronts left, prime location, its beauty is breathtaking. The salt lake is mind numbing gorgeous, Fiji is an amazing place, it is a stable country, and self sustainable.

worth $140k, wiling to trade for sailboat 45 foot+ in turnkey condition valued at 90k+. Great deal on exotic property that will never deflate in value.

You can see info:
www DOT fijirealestate DOT net/fijirealestate/fijirealestatelistings DOT php (replace the obvious) Search for lot C8

Classic Bronco Prerunner Roadster: I spent a long time and alot of cash getting this bronco to where it is today. I started out with a basic '69 with a 302 engine, but I wanted some serious power so I had it built out to a 347 Stroker. There is a LOT invested in this engine. It has serpentine belt system, heavy duty everything and dual Optima Red-Top batteries. It has a 3 speed manual transmission, and it's geared for rock crawling. It has on-board air, on-board welder, heavy duty alternator, hi-torque starter, headers, custom exhaust system, and a 23 gallon fuel cell.

The paint is nice, it has over-sized black fender flares and diamond plate tail section protection, and truck side mirrors. the pre-runner style push bar has an integrated 9500 LB Winch with a roller fair lead and two auxiliary lights mounted to it. It has custom tubular side steps which makes getting in a little easier. It has a set of the best headlamps you can put on any car.

The suspension system has a 5.5" lift with Coil-over Racing shocks and air bumps at each corner. It has James Duff long travel radius arms, and all underside bushings have been replaced and upgraded. It also has a 2" body lift. The frame has been painted black, as has been the entire underside of the vehicle. It has custom high back racing seats in front, and an amazing sound system with 6 speakers throughout. The spare tire matches, and is mounted above the rear cargo area and out of the way. It has a custom rear bumper with gas cans and a swing out cooler rack. There are enough lights on this vehicle to light up a football arena! It has forward HID lighting, reverse lighting, and spreader lighting under every wheel well for night time vision while off-roading.

The truck has a Dana 44 front axle with disc brakes, and a Ford 9" rear axle with Wilwood four-piston caliper disc brakes and a Detroit Locker. It has custom black powder-coated wheels with bead locked tires, and very aggressive tires at that. This truck can play as hard as you want and still make it home... plus it's comfortable to drive on the street. Perfect for the guy who wants or HAS almost everything!!! Over $110K invested, never abused or off-road so far except for some light testing. too much to list!

It is one of the most extreme broncos ever built. It has epic curb appeal. People look so quick and hard they get whiplash!

You can view pictures at www DOT rockyroads DOT com/Truck-For-Sale-10139-1969-Ford-Bronco-Green-w-black-Restored-Custom-Built DOT aspx
(Replace the obvious )

Willing to trade the bronco for a sailboat valued at around 50k in decent/good condition 40ft+

Thanks for your time if you got this far! I know it was wall of text. Haha

if you are at all interested and want extensive photos of the truck or property email me at Remmielke AT gmail DOT com (replace the obvious )

please no trolls. serious offers only

Old 07-07-2013, 11:22 PM   #2
Ensign

Home Port: La Crescenta

here are some photos of the bronco, email me for more! or pictures of the land!
Attached Thumbnails
cl551.jpg   cl881.jpg   cl771.jpg