Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Cruising Forums > The Bosun's Locker > Other Equipment
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 06-22-2010, 12:43 PM   #1
Admiral

As I've mentioned elsewhere, our daughter works for Viking, and she asked me if I could check out forums or sites where she could get some information about Australians' "user attitudes towards yachting safety equipment". So, for anyone from Oz willing to offer their input to her, please let me know, either here or you can PM me.

Many thanks,

Jeanne

SY WATERMELON |
MV WATERMELON (New) | Cruiser's Dictionary, free ebook

= Cruiser's Dictionary, North America,
JeanneP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 09:43 AM   #2
Rear Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanneP' date='22 June 2010 - 10:43 PM View Post

As I've mentioned elsewhere, our daughter works for Viking, and she asked me if I could check out forums or sites where she could get some information about Australians' "user attitudes towards yachting safety equipment". So, for anyone from Oz willing to offer their input to her, please let me know, either here or you can PM me.

Many thanks,

Jeanne
Yep - happy to be surveyed.

Does this mean we get a whole bag of goodies to trial? The watermaker, Plasma screen TV, MPS and long life chocolate can be sent to our post box

Seriously though - happy to help. Get her to drop us a line via the site.

Fair winds

mico

Old 06-23-2010, 01:32 PM   #3

Send a message via AIM to delatbabel

Ditto. I have an attitude. It can be surveyed.

Mico, there is no such thing as long life chocolate. Not when I'm around anyway.
Old 06-24-2010, 08:20 AM   #4
Commander

Send a message via MSN to Qldcruiser

count me in, but I want two of everything Mico gets
Old 08-25-2010, 12:49 AM   #5
Lieutenant

Home Port: Gisborne
Vessel Name: Balaena Bay

Hi Jeanne, Yeh I'm Aussie and I also have a Viking liferaft onboard. Its about ten years old and I bought it last year and had it surveyed etc. It was in perfect condition except the batteries needed changing,water, flares etc. Mines a 6 man and being aboard a floating stone (ferro) its definitely reasuring.
Old 08-25-2010, 01:30 AM   #6
Rear Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanneP' date='22 June 2010 - 10:37 PM View Post

G'day you's guys. Ex-pat 'Canuck' Only been 'down-under for 50 yrs. Been a 'boat-builder' (of sorts) & a yachtie for all that time. It's a while since you 'posted' this thread - but - I'm in too. Let those others know that - I ate all the goodies, eh. By the by - How's your daughter going?? Have as good a day as I'm going to, best I can wish !! jj aka 'Silverraven' or james OH & Thanks so much for all your's very valuable input. We are all learning so much from all your collective knowledge. How is Mike Harker aka Wanderlust 3 going. We should all stand - behind him or in fact right beside him. Sure wish I'd been on board!! Would have attended to all that 'crap' - very quickly - & permanently. Ciao from down-under, jj
Attached Thumbnails
Andrew on Roof.JPG