Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Free Sailing Crewfinders > Crew Positions Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 04-26-2023, 04:36 PM   #1
Ensign

Home Port: Germany
Thumbs up August 2023 onwards, anywhere in the world

Hello, i'm looking to crew on a sailboat, preferably three months or more. The location is not important, it should be warm, however.

Hi, it's Sven from Germany, 50 years old, healthy and fit. I got my ICC since 2019 and SRC and some offshore experience. In 2019 i sailed from the Canary islands to Madeira with a crew of three on a 34 foot Jeanneau. Did more nearshore sailing in Europe since. Last winter, i obtained my german rescue swimmer certification.

I speak english, german and dutch fluently and my french is at B1 and improving. I have a positive attitude, am helpful and love sailing. My other passion is diving. Currently, I'm PADI AOWD with 100 dives. I also like surfing and other water sports. I work in IT and know photography, videography and drones. I try to eat only vegetarian (fish is fine), but i make exceptions for organic meat for example.

My plan is to either do a PADI divemaster internship before crewing on a boat, or skip that part and find a boat with enthusiastic divers directly. My dream destination is French Polynesia (on a catamaran?). My wife is not keen on sailing longer passages, she might be interested in joining temporarily if possible.

Please get in touch at cruiserlog@mosquito.net