Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Free Sailing Crewfinders > Crew Positions Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 09-04-2012, 12:30 PM   #1
Ensign

Home Port: Marmaris
Default Available from Med to Anywhere for Crewing Opportunities

Hi,
My name is Hasan, age 51 (Male). I’m living in Marmaris Turkey.
I’m professional Yachtmaster, (International Commercially Yachtmaster qualified, STCW95).
I’v been working at a daily trip Motorboat (86.ft ) for two years here in Marmaris. I purchased a small coastal cruiser sailboat (20ft) since 2006 here at home and have been Sailing almost every other day and loving it.
I am really hoping to get some experience on longer passages. For the right trip getting from my home to wherever you may be departing from is not a problem and also for the right trip I am open to some shared costs.
I'm looking for any sail boat that needs crew. I'm looking to gain some more experience on a larger boat and I'm up for any adventure.
I am great with my hands and an incredibly fast learner. I have an insatiable desire to see the world and my current corporate life is not providing this.
I’m retired and has been working as a teacher on Technical, Yacht Building High scool in İSTANBUL. I’v technical and mechanical background. I’ll be responsible for maintenance, and medium to major repairs if the need arise. I should be able to sail independently, handle the boat in a variety of circumstance and solve problems afloat good adaptation to group work.
I am always interested in new opportunities. Let me know if anyone would like to take me on.
Best Regards.
Hasan.

Old 09-14-2012, 12:49 PM   #2
Moderator/Wiki Sysop

Home Port: Samos
Vessel Name: S/Y Thetis

Hasan I want to wish you good luck in finding the right boat and people. I wish I was planning a long trip.

From the island of Samos

The World Cruising and Sailing Wiki

Help to build this free, online world Cruising Guide

Built by cruisers, for cruisers.

=Mediterranean,Black Sea,North Atlantic,Caribbean
I've Contributed to the Cruisers Wiki: Mediterranean, Black Sea, Atlantic
Istioploos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 02:13 PM   #3
Ensign

Dear Istioploos,
Thank for reply.
I am retired and have o lot of time. I would be interested to get shorter passages as well.
Old 09-16-2012, 02:30 PM   #4
Ensign

Default Cruising: Finike, Marmaris, Med to Spain

Hi Hasan, I am sailing from Finike to Marmaris ( stopover in Greece Check in/out then Marmaris then to Spain. Interested ?
42' Camper and Nicholson Ketch.
Best Regards,
Barry

Quote:
Originally Posted by yelkenly View Post
Hi,
I’m professional Yachtmaster, (International Commercially Yachtmaster qualified, STCW95).
I’v been working at a daily trip Motorboat (86.ft ) for two years here in Marmaris. I purchased a small coastal cruiser sailboat (20ft) since 2006 here at home and have been Sailing almost every other day and loving it.
I am really hoping to get some experience on longer passages. For the right trip getting from my home to wherever you may be departing from is not a problem and also for the right trip I am open to some shared costs.
I'm looking for any sail boat that needs crew. I'm looking to gain some more experience on a larger boat and I'm up for any adventure.
I am great with my hands and an incredibly fast learner. I have an insatiable desire to see the world and my current corporate life is not providing this.
I’m retired and has been working as a teacher on Technical, Yacht Building High scool in İSTANBUL. I’v technical and mechanical background. I’ll be responsible for maintenance, and medium to major repairs if the need arise. I should be able to sail independently, handle the boat in a variety of circumstance and solve problems afloat good adaptation to group work.
I am always interested in new opportunities. Let me know if anyone would like to take me on.
Best Regards.
Hasan.
Old 09-16-2012, 03:11 PM   #5
Ensign

Hi Barry,
Thank you for your message.
If it is possible i can join from Finike to Spain.
Could you please inform about your conditions regarding the sailing trip?
Best Regards
Hasan
Old 09-17-2012, 04:31 PM   #6
Ensign

Home Port: washington
Default I am very excited to write to you

Quote:
Hi,
Best Regards.
Hasan.
My name is Kat I would really like to take a trip from the US to Turkey. It was a very big shock to see that you were from Turkey. You also share the same name as a very close friend of mine. If you are interested in hearing about this sort of trip across the Atlantic and back I would love to hear from you. Email me when you get a chance, I am at sh0rtlived@hotmail.com i hope I hear from you soon Hasan
Old 09-19-2012, 06:44 AM   #7
Ensign

Default Cruising

Hi Hasan, I was off line for a couple of days and just called you but couldnt reach you.Are you still interested in crewing ?
Quote:
Hi,
Best Regards.
Hasan.
Old 09-19-2012, 09:44 AM   #8
Ensign

Hi Turquoisesea,

Could you please call again .
I am intersted i need to know your conditions.If you are online we can chat as well.
Hasan

Hi Hasan, I was off line for a couple of days and just called you but couldnt reach you.Are you still interested in crewing ?

Tags
med