Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Free Sailing Crewfinders > Crew Positions Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 01-07-2015, 04:39 AM   #1
Ensign

Home Port: Perth
Default Available Most of 2015

Hi

I am a 26yo male, living in Perth Australia. I am looking for opportunities to expand my knowledge and put some miles under my belt, throughout this year.

I will not be working apart for the occasional bit of casual work, and the only solid plans I have at this stage are a week or so in the Whitsunday Islands, end of May, and going to Canada in July for a couple of months.

I am looking for cruising opportunities (or slowish deliveries) between now and May, not too far from Australia, as I will need to be in the Whitsunday Islands end of may.

After that I may fly to the Caribbean or somewhere to look for other opportunities, until I head to Canada.

I am very keen on the outdoors, marine life and nature in general. I enjoy SCUBA diving, Free diving, rock climbing, camping, cruising, fishing, hiking, kite boarding, spear fishing, keeping active, learning new things, adventures... you get the picture.
I am very polite, respectful, intelligent, laid back (yet hard working), and helpful!

Please flick me an email if you think I could fit in with your cruise or you have any questions, rorycrundall@gmail.com

Regards,
Rory

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search