Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Free Sailing Crewfinders > Crew Positions Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 11-12-2011, 02:11 PM   #1
Ensign

Hi!

I'm a twenty-six year-old male who is currently employed in Rockland, Maine on The American Eagle. I have great references and I'm looking for a paid position. Captain (100 ton master's inland with a mate's 100 ton near coastal both are sail endorsed with auxiliary tow) and have been sailing in Maine for the past 5 years. Experience with rigging, overnight sails, maintenance, navigation, passenger safety, CPR/First Aid certified.

I'm a twenty- three year old female with two years experience sailing up and down the Maine coast. Overnight and off shore sailing to Canada and Massachusetts. Experience cooking for up to 32 passengers on a woodstove (Breakfast, lunch and dinner, desserts and bread). I have cooked and sailed in all sorts of weather and have supervised and trained other crew. I love being on deck too and have experience with fit out too. CPR certified. Great references and currently employed on The American Eagle. Looking for a paid position as well.

Both of us work as a team!

Thanks!

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)