Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Free Sailing Crewfinders > Crew Positions Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 08-21-2012, 04:39 AM   #1
Ensign

Home Port: salem
Default crew position wanted: from new zealand to south america

dear sailors,

i'm johannes, a 30 yo cabinet maker from germany, since a couple of years on a journey around the world by bicycle.
i live and work over the winter in new zealand and my visa expires end of january 2013. but i could extent it for another 3 month…

i would love to find a sailing vessel to cross the oceans to somewhere in south america by beginning of next year ( if the season allows a journey then..).

i've been on boats before and loved it, but have not much sailing experience yet. however, i'm tidy, fit, easy going, respectful and open to work hard, participate in all costs and happy to learn quick as much as possible!

speak english, german and study spanish now…

would be brilliant to find somebody who needs another crew member for such an adventure !

please contact me if you have any ideas, suggestions or advices for me...

thanks and fair winds to all, johannes

ps: my cell phone in nz is +64 0212 636055

Tags
america, crew position wanted, new zealand, position wanted, south america

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off