Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Free Sailing Crewfinders > Crew Positions Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 12-09-2011, 12:56 PM   #1
Ensign

Default I'm a crew! Ship wanted from Europe to the Caribbeans/S. America

Dear Cruisers and Skippers!

My name is Balazs (33) from Hungary. I will be available from January the 15th in Gibraltar or Mallorca to set sail to the Caribbeans or South America. Or anywhere else, it doesn't matter, but not Europe and Africa.

I don't have cruising experience, so it is a new experience for me, in which I'm really enthusiastic (it means I volunteer for any job needed to do on board). I also can cook (I am good at it!), and can talk about a lot's of things as I have a wide range of interest. But I think I don't have any other choice because I don't have any money.

I can handle smaller electronic problems, I am really good at computers, I can write and I am really creative. I am open for any new. I am a non-smoker, and a nice, cheerful guy, love music (jazz, old blues, old ska, reaggae, rock, metal, psy trance/goa, chillout, arabic drum music, bossa nova, latin, etc.), like to do new things (so I am quite enthusiast regarding the sailing and anything connected to it). I am not too talkative in the beginning, but the deeper I know you, the more I can talk about interesting things in the world. Well, in the theory, because I don't have too much practical experience with things outside my home country.

To be honest, I feel like locked up in this small country, without experiencing the real world outside, the people, their culture, their food, and their life, without experiencing all the beauty nature can provide in the form of mountains, plants, animals, landscapes, ruins, and of course: the sea and the ocean. Becoming a crew is an essential part of it. So if you need a powerful young man to help you with crossing the ocean, please take me. I have a good sence of humour too .

Tags
america, caribbean, europe