Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Free Sailing Crewfinders > Crew Positions Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 09-29-2015, 10:46 AM   #1
Ensign

Home Port: hamburg
Default looking for mor experience between water wind and waves

Helo friends,

my name is Michel I am 34 years young and I live in Hamburg. Last year I was part of a boat transfer
(3boats /9people /2500sm) from Mexico to El Salvador. Since this Adventure I want to get more of it. More water, wind and waves.
Meanwhile, I successfully passed my "SBF See" (german licence for vessels with motor).
I am looking for a trip on which I can earn both, miles and experience, to get closer to a professional skipper or even realize the dream of a circumnavigation on my own boat.
By mid-December I am ready to go. I do not care about starting and finishing port, as long as the fun is right on board and active sailing is desired. I speak German and Spanish, got technical skills, I am quick learner and I am seaworthy. I am not looking for tourist trips shy away from no work and I am a good Companion.

Looking forward to hear from you
michel

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off