Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Free Sailing Crewfinders > Crew Positions Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 02-25-2012, 12:02 PM   #1
Ensign

Home Port: Plymouth
Default Looking for trans-atlantic crewing position

I am 18 years old, about to take a year off between school and university (July 2012 - Sept 2013) to study Physics.
I have approx 2500miles sailing experience, mainly on a family sailing yacht. I am a competent navigator and watch leader, having done numerous channel crossings and cruising around French and English coastline, along with crewing on a 2011 tall ships cruise around the Baltic, and would like to crew on a westbound Atlantic voyage around August 2012 - January 2013.
You can email me at brai-s (AT) live (DOT) co (DOT) uk

Old 03-19-2012, 05:13 PM   #2
CharlesAtSea

Home Port: San Francisco
Vessel Name: Shamwari
Send a message via Skype™ to charlesAtSea
Exclamation West Coast Passage

Oddly enough, I will be in Plymouth September (by air) for family reunion, Woodwells and Aldens, but that is not why I write.

I am taking my Tayana 37 from Puerto Vallarta to San Francisco, can use help with all or part of the trip. Plan to depart approx 1 week. Short notice, I know. If you have sailing experience, I pay food and expenses (but not airfare).

I am 60's happily married, 2 daughters who often sail with me but stuck on east coast now. If you send me telephone # I call call you on skype for a chat. a recent cruise at link (have to evade parser hopefully) slish = foward slash dog = dot and cop = com downwindsailor dog cop slish southbound (hope that works!)

Cheers, Charles

Tags
atlantic