Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Free Sailing Crewfinders > Crewfinder Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2008, 04:28 PM   #1
Ensign

Hello to you, This is an early enquiry for all you people who have the sense to escape the winter blues, Im looking for crew( male or female) to gently cruise from Puerto la Cruz ,Venezuela ,via the A B C Islands, to the San Blas Islands,Panama, Timewise is Dec. 08 to Mar.09 ( see details below)

I am an early retired English guy(widower) ,social drinker, non smoker, gets on well with all non bullshiters, the boat with the last crew( who very unfortunately has not got the time this winter) had a great sail down to Venezuela from Antigua , now maybe it's your turn, at the moment the boat is on the hard in Puerto la Cruz, and I am enjoying the sun here on the Isle of Man UK , so if you can make your own way down to Puerto la Cruz , in Dec. and find your own way back home from Panama late Mar. have some basic knowledge of sailing, and would like to know more, or are already an experienced sailor, get on well with other people , can contribute an equal share towards food and drink,( usualy works out about $60/70 week) and are willing to help as a member of the crew, you'd be most welcome, please no passengers, I take care of all other boat costs ,marina ,fuel ,repairs, etc . this is a non paying role OH! the boat I hear you say , it's a well found 43ft, Beneteau,sailing yacht, with three cabins so there is room for all.

The boat 'Malika' will be back in the water in Bahia Redonda Marina ,Puerto la Cruz the first week in Dec. 08, usualy there are a few jobs to get her ready for sea , we sail for Bonaire, Netherlands, Antilles, in time for Christmas. It is intended to cruise to Curacao ,Aruba,the coast of Columbia calling into Catagena, before exploring the San Blas Islands,

[Edit] POSITION NOW FILLED!

Old 07-20-2008, 12:19 AM   #2
Ensign

Hi . I,m Alex, male 34, russian, speak engliush and spanish, have Day Skipper RYA. I look for any options to sail. E-mail galapagosdream#gmail.com +593 8 4174 919 Good luck

Old 07-30-2008, 11:54 AM   #3
Ensign

Hey Rey!

My name is Dani, 23 years old male,I live in Israel and I'm looking for a crew position in any interesting cruise!

I can give you some details about myself and I would like to here some more about your cruise.

I've sent you an Email today with more details I hope you've got it!
Old 07-30-2008, 04:18 PM   #4
Ensign

Hi Rey -

Bareboat certified couple interested - We a re a professional couple taking time off from the rat race to enjoy a Caribb Cruising season -

Him: Catagory II Proffessional Sailor/Racer - Writer for an online Sailing Magazine, great Deckhand and Navigator - WEST System trained in boat construction and repair - 12 Volt Savy and has a huge Roladex of Sailing Contacts around the world. Can Catch, Clean and Cook anything from the sea (that is native of course).

She: Good Helmsperson, Great Cook, and love to keep a ship shipshape.

We are very flexible can contribute in many ways to safe fun operation of the boat -

Please contact us for more information

John and Jeannie

Click image for larger version

Name:	JohnJeannieWEBSmall.JPG
Views:	4
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	547
Old 08-01-2008, 02:56 PM   #5
Retired Mod

Home Port: Durban

POSITION FILLED! (as per "yachtyrwt)

Topic now closed.

The World Cruising & Sailing Wiki

Help to build this free, online World Cruising Guide.

"Built by cruisers, for cruisers''

I've Contributed to the Cruisers Wiki: Most sections
Closed Thread

Tags
crew wanted