Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums

Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums (https://www.cruiserlog.com/forums/)
-   Cruising Crew Wanted (https://www.cruiserlog.com/forums/f14/)
-   -   Come live on a 35' catamaran in Hiva Oa, French Polynesi (https://www.cruiserlog.com/forums/f14/come-live-on-a-35-catamaran-in-hiva-oa-french-polynesi-9590.html)

danhazel 12-25-2016 06:40 PM

Come live on a 35' catamaran in Hiva Oa, French Polynesi

Come live on a 35' catamaran in Hiva Oa, French Polynesia

72 year old handicapped owner needs someone to help clean and organize boat, run errands ashore, etc. There is no sailing involved, just a nautical place to live in a remote pristine location. Owner of this 35' Hugo Myers catamaran is a former ASA Certified Sailing Instructor, USCG Lic Capt, & CPA. I am happy to teach sailing theory.

This is a non-paid opportunity.

To get here you fly into Papeete, Tahiti (PPT) and then via Air Tahiti to Atuona, Hiva Oa (AUQ). Use Google & Google Earth for details.

Send complete CV to info@danghazel.com DONíT SEND PHOTOS OR ANY FILES as the internet is slow. Copy/paste CV into body of email and remove any photos, please. Please honor this request and you application will be considered. Thanks.

Kaomartin 01-08-2017 08:36 PM

CRew Needed

Hello, My name is Kim Martin and I have been a Financial Wealth Advisor for a CPA firm in Florida for the past 10 years. My husband is between projects as a Project Mgr for a developer. We would have an interest in quitting work and going sailing. Would you consider a couple heaping you? Thanks

KIm Martin

danhazel 01-09-2017 07:57 PM

Thanks for the response. Two people would be too much. It would not work for you either, I don't think. Best of luck.

haiqu 01-10-2017 09:06 AM

To possible future respondents: Please read the original post carefully.

"There is no sailing involved."

13895826 03-17-2017 02:19 PM

Hi,

I am really interested.

1. Do you cover the cost of flights to destination, or must I cover that myself?
2. For how long is the work? 1 Year? 2 Years? Do I have to sign a contract?
3. Will it be too late to start in August 2017? I have quit my job, but because of my contract, I have to wait a few months before I can leave.

avid_traveler 07-12-2017 12:27 AM

Want to join a boat crew

Hello

Do you pay for the travel expenses to Tahiti?

Quote:

Originally Posted by danhazel (Post 45194)
Come live on a 35' catamaran in Hiva Oa, French Polynesia

72 year old handicapped owner needs someone to help clean and organize boat, run errands ashore, etc. There is no sailing involved, just a nautical place to live in a remote pristine location. Owner of this 35' Hugo Myers catamaran is a former ASA Certified Sailing Instructor, USCG Lic Capt, & CPA. I am happy to teach sailing theory.

This is a non-paid opportunity.

To get here you fly into Papeete, Tahiti (PPT) and then via Air Tahiti to Atuona, Hiva Oa (AUQ). Use Google & Google Earth for details.

Send complete CV to info@danghazel.com DONíT SEND PHOTOS OR ANY FILES as the internet is slow. Copy/paste CV into body of email and remove any photos, please. Please honor this request and you application will be considered. Thanks.

13895826 07-12-2017 06:05 AM

Yeah. I can pay for expenses of flight. If you could pay, that would be cool too. I emailed my CV.