Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Free Sailing Crewfinders > Cruising Crew Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 05-28-2012, 11:45 PM   #1
Ensign

Home Port: La Ceiba
Smile crew wanted for Florida -Honduras cruise

Hi, I am offering crew position on 38' ketch sailing from Florida to Key West-Cuba-Cozumel-Belize-Roatan/Utila/Honduras. Will be leaving from Ft. Pierce asap. Interested, then call me 843-224-1240 or email back.
You need valid papers and all personal expences (fight back) are your responsibility. All boat expences covered , of course.

Old 05-29-2012, 01:39 AM   #2
Ensign

Home Port: panama city, florida
Vessel Name: pearson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topazhon View Post
Hi, I am offering crew position on 38' ketch sailing from Florida to Key West-Cuba-Cozumel-Belize-Roatan/Utila/Honduras. Will be leaving from Ft. Pierce asap. Interested, then call me 843-224-1240 or email back.
You need valid papers and all personal expences (fight back) are your responsibility. All boat expences covered , of course.
i am interested...my name is Ronan...i live in florida,i am 39 years old..i was an off shore fisherman for years...we went to cuba to fish for tuna and sword......i do what i am told to do...i am very easy to get along with....i have a good sea leg, and i havent ever gotten sea sick.i am also a certified diesel mechanic...and i am in great physical condition...i can leave anytime..thank you...417-213-6343

Old 06-10-2012, 01:43 PM   #3
Ensign

Home Port: east coast

Good day. My friend Beth and I are sailorettes, surfers, backpackers, musicians, and cooks. We would love to crew if you can make room for 2. We are practically one. We are currently in CO but can make it to FL ASAP! Thank you. We have a few week long experiences, can keep watch and man sails.
Old 06-10-2012, 09:48 PM   #4
Ensign

Home Port: La Ceiba

Ok...will be in Ft. Lauderdale for a few days...be there to talk...Lake Sylvia anchored...can U be there this week? Next stop will be key Biscane.
Who are you... do you have passports?
Old 06-03-2013, 11:17 PM   #5
Ensign

Home Port: Boise, Idaho
Vessel Name: Solace
Default Florida to Roatan

Topazhon,

Did you complete your Florida to Roatan cruise? I am planning the same this November/December.

I was hoping to get a summary of what went well and what you might change if you did it again.

Thanks,

Jeff
Old 09-26-2013, 01:03 AM   #6
Ensign

Home Port: Dayton
Default in the future possibly

Asap probably does not fit, for I am still waiting on passport, but should you have voyages in the future and need good hard working, intelligent crew, feel free to contact me via this website, email, or phone shawn.nye1985@gmail.com 937-520-8616. Look forward to potentially hearing from ya' Safe journeys.

Tags
crew wanted, florida