Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Cruising Forums > The Poop Deck
Cruiser Wiki

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 05-30-2011, 09:34 PM   #15
Rear Admiral

Sounds like a killer attitude Captain, glad I'm not negotiating with you!! If I had the money this would be on the top of my list......http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/List...x?id=353886358 Looks about perfect to me. They make them tough around here, Wellington NZ is incredibly windy. Your going cruising to Bermuda, I'm very jealous. Hope it all goes well for you and yours.

G'day Pete & to Bob/Robin as well. Pete - cna't get that link above to open - site says it's not there. Tell me more. Bob - did you forget to send something there as nothing came through except the re-print of Pete's e-mail as above. I'm getting old so I've probably missed the train here ? Ciao, james PS OH Haiqu - thanks, just love the 'goons'! james

Silver Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 10:44 AM   #16

James, I've fixed the link above - it was okay before, but needed to be copied just right to access. It should be easier now.

In 1986 we went cruising for a few years. After 20 years and 50+ countries and several oceans, we are STILL "cruising for a few years".

MV WATERMELON (New) | Cruiser's Dictionary, free ebook

= Cruiser's Dictionary, North America,
JeanneP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 11:09 AM   #17
Home Port: Gisborne
Vessel Name: Balaena Bay

Thanks Jeanne,

I probably didn't quite get it right. Just a nice yacht. Yes Captain its a big task but when you look at it , its a great one, going from a sort of dependence on society to about as independent as you can be. I guess your wife and daughter will be telling you how to do it soon

danblu is offline   Reply With Quote