All before and after photos have been posted to our Blog site. For anyone interested in the project thus far can go to http://sailblogs.com/member/bajamas/
Bajamas is coming along. We are still waiting to sell the house in the Poconos before we swap out the A4 for the Beta Marine Kabota Diesel. That is going to be a big job. Time is getting short and we are a bit woried that shoving off for the Bahamas this year may not be feasible. We have several showings on our home thoday and I can only hope that an acceptable offer is made and we can get out of here in Oct.
We are so close but still so far away!
For anyone that plans on being in the Bahamas this winter, we surely hope we can join you. It is going to be a very, very long winter if we have to stick around here and wait another year!!!