Firstly, my apologies to sailors who come from non cricket playing nations, but just to fuel the fire for those who do.....have you heard these:
1. What do Michael Jackson and Geraint Jones (wicket keeper) have in common? They both wear gloves for no apparent reason!
2. What is the height of optimism? An English batsman applying sunscreen!
3. What does Ashley Giles put in his hand to make sure the next ball takes a wicket? A cricket bat!
4. What would Glenn McGrath be if he was an Englishman? An all rounder!
5. What is the English version of a hat trick? Three runs in three balls!
6. What do you call an Englishman with a 100 runs against his name? A bowler!
7. What is the most proficient form of footwork displayed by an English batsman? The walk back to the pavillion!..........and I've got heaps more!!