Directions for posting a crew wanted ad:
Please note that posts will NOT be visible till a forum moderator has checked them. Please only post once. Your crew wanted post will be reviewed and made visible, usually, within a few hours. Do not include links to charter or business websites in your post here.
To aid in your crew wanted ad, we have provided a numbered list of questions for you to respond to. Please copy this list into your ad and ANSWER every question.
Your ad will not be posted if you do not provide answers to all questions.
If you do not know how to copy and paste go to this forum topic LINK
1. Boat Name, Hailing Port, including country:
2. Type and size of boat:
3. Will the boat's owner be aboard (yes/no):
4. What is the relationship of the skipper to boat owner if owner won't be aboard (Relative/friend, Employee/delivery skipper):
5. How many other crew will be aboard during this passage:
6. How many children will be aboard during this passage:
7. Children's ages (infant through 18 y.o.):
8. How many pets (and type) will be aboard during this passage:
9. Present boat location (Port including Country):
10. Starting point of passage advertised for crew:
11. Approximate date trip will start (month/year):
12. Approximate length of trip:
13. Expected destination of trip:
14. Duties crew member will be expected to perform:
15. Desired sailing experience level for crew member to already have:
16. Expected daily cost-share for trip (in US Dollar):
17. Skipper states that the expected daily cost-share stated is for FOOD only and doe not include fuel, boat operating costs, marina fees, or any other expenses of cruising nor for profit (yes/no):
For crew, we note that other reasonable expenses which crew may be expected and prepared to pay themselves include visa, travel to-and-from the boat, alcohol, eating and drinking in port, transportation in port.
18. Include other information which may be use