Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Cruiserlog's Yacht Club > The Tavern | Welcome Aboard
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 09-02-2008, 04:31 PM   #1
Ensign

Salutation mates from the Islander 40 ketch "TAISHO". We will be outbound late October for mexico, cocos island, galapago's, easter, juan fernandos group and into valiparaiso chile. I am looking forward to sharing info and yarns with all my brothers and sisters at sea along the way.

Old 09-02-2008, 05:39 PM   #2
Retired Mod

Home Port: Durban

Welcome aboard. We sincerely hope to hear all about your upcoming voyage - a voyage to a very interesting region.

Make yourself at home!

The World Cruising & Sailing Wiki

Help to build this free, online World Cruising Guide.

"Built by cruisers, for cruisers''

I've Contributed to the Cruisers Wiki: Most sections
Lighthouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 03:52 PM   #3
Rear Admiral

WELCOME TAISHO,

Being an ex S.F.Bay sailor I can tell you this. You will find deserted white sandy beaches, you will meet interesting, and giving cruisers, you will see the world like never before, but there will always be the Bay somewhere in your heart. A cold windswept foggy summer day can be as delightful as it can get.......BEST WISHES in heading south. Will you join the Baja Haha?
Old 09-10-2008, 01:37 PM   #4
Ensign

Quote:
Originally Posted by taisho View Post
Salutation mates from the Islander 40 ketch "TAISHO". We will be outbound late October for mexico, cocos island, galapago's, easter, juan fernandos group and into valiparaiso chile. I am looking forward to sharing info and yarns with all my brothers and sisters at sea along the way.
Coming from the bay. I am headed down south to the Sea of Cortez the first week of October. I will be helping someone crew down there for a bit but if our schedules coincide, let me know and we can meet for a beer.
Old 09-11-2008, 06:00 PM   #5
Ensign

Send a message via MSN to Kaethe

Sounds like fun... got any room on the way down the coast? I am looking to join in part of the Haha, or trip down to SD

Davis, Ca

sullivan@cal.net
Kaethe is offline   Reply With Quote