For Sale: Folie Douce (1971)
The boat is fully equipped
and ready to sail
. It offers comfortable space for 3 crew (max 4).
- Zodiac dinghi (less than 1 year old) with Yamaha outboard engine (4 HP)
- 2 solar panels, 2 batteries, voltage converters, battery chargers, etc.
- GPS (Garmin 72H), current Caribbean traveling & sailing guides, various maps
- Lots of security stuff, first aid kits
- Various new replacements ropes
- Lots of tools and repair material: all basic tools you need, sail repair kit, dinghi repair kit, fiber repair kit, glues, paint and LOTS of replacement parts.
- Extra sails (replacement sails): big sail, genua, solent, spinnaker
- Kitchen gear, fishing gear, snorkeling equipment and more..
The boat is perfect to start a sailing career with a small budget, or to find out whether live aboard suits you. In my case, it is not the life style I want to pursue for a longer period, so I sell the boat.
I am currently sailing in the Caribbean, the boat will be in Martinique as of April 11th, 2010.