I´m Maria, a 37 y.o. Spanish traveler at the moment in New Zealand. Im looking for sailing boats heading preferably to New Caledonia or Tonga / Fidji to join as a crew.
- Doctor (General Practitioner)
- Diving: Rescue Diver in PADI (with around 40 dives so far)
- Skipper liscence: with just 1 week experience at sea.
- Languages: Spanish (mother language), English (intermediate-high), Indonesian (begginer-low intermediate), French (begginer), German (begginer)
- Non smoker
- Hobbies: traveling, all kind of outdoor sports (diving, swiming, hiking, cycling, skiing), photography, reading and meet all kind of people.
I have been traveling almost 4 years since I left home, in june 2008. The plan now is expend sometime sailing. For that, I´m looking for sailingboats to join as a crew, to help in any need onboard and learn as much as possible. Im easy going and flexible.
you can know more about me in: www.vitoria-nuevazelanda4l.blogspot.com
and CouchSurfing - Maria Valencia
If you are interested, please contact me by mail: email@example.com
THANK YOU VERY MUCH! MUCHAS GRACIAS!