Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Free Sailing Crewfinders > Crew Positions Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 07-27-2012, 01:44 PM   #1
-A.

Home Port: Chehalis
Default Crew available: UK or Morocco to US, Oct/Nov

Hey, I'm a 23 yr old native of Western Washington and have been traveling through Europe, UK, and Morocco since May. My 90 days in the Schengen Zone are up in mid-October, so I'll be departing via Morocco or the UK sometime after that. I'm aiming for the Caribbean or Southern US. My experience at the helm is limited, but I am very familiar with the cruising life and the workings of a sailboat, having spent nearly every summer on my family's Westsail 32. I'm also a fairly intuitive problem solver, quick learner, enjoy hard work, repairs, maintenance, and cooking, and have a reeeaaaalll laid-back, accepting attitude towards people and the universe's curveballs. Shoot me an e-mail if you need crew: forrestvantuyl [at] gmail.com. Rock n roll.

Old 09-19-2012, 08:08 AM   #2
Ensign

Default Turkey to Caribbean then OZ

Hi I am llanning to head westward on my 42'C&N Ketch from Turkey in October please contact if you are interested
Quote:
Originally Posted by A.Forrest View Post
Hey, I'm a 23 yr old native of Western Washington and have been traveling through Europe, UK, and Morocco since May. My 90 days in the Schengen Zone are up in mid-October, so I'll be departing via Morocco or the UK sometime after that. I'm aiming for the Caribbean or Southern US. My experience at the helm is limited, but I am very familiar with the cruising life and the workings of a sailboat, having spent nearly every summer on my family's Westsail 32. I'm also a fairly intuitive problem solver, quick learner, enjoy hard work, repairs, maintenance, and cooking, and have a reeeaaaalll laid-back, accepting attitude towards people and the universe's curveballs. Shoot me an e-mail if you need crew: forrestvantuyl [at] gmail.com. Rock n roll.

Tags
caribbean, crew, crew available, morocco, october, united kingdom