I'm looking for crew to do my trip with me.
More details can be found on my facebook group page.
sean sail - YouTube
10 week sailing trip from Hampton Va to the Bahamas and back. Leaving mid may and returning end of july. A crew of 4 will sail out of Hampton and down the ICW to the Bahamas. We will be doing it on a 35.5 Irwin Citation. Its sail and motor powered, with two bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom, living/ dining room. We will be stopping off and exploring many places along the way and with the use of a 16ft sib getting into all the interesting inlets the yacht cant reach. We will also get to scuba and snorkel the interesting waters of the Bahamas and catch fresh fish to grill on the bbq in this boat.There is going to be a crew of 4, with 3 spaces currently available. All costs including food, visa's, fuel, mooring charges etc approximate at $750 pp for the 10 weeks. If interested please get in touch.
1. Righting moment norfolk usa
2. Type and size of boat: sail 35. 5
3. Will the boat's owner be aboard (yes/no): yes
4. What is the relationship of the skipper to boat owner if owner won't be aboard (Relative/friend, Employee/delivery skipper):
5. How many other crew will be aboard during this passage: 4
6. How many children will be aboard during this passage: 0
7. Children's ages (infant through 18 y.o.):
8. How many pets (and type) will be aboard during this passage:
9. Present boat location (Port including Country):
10. Starting point of passage advertised for crew: hampton va
11. Approximate date trip will start (month/year): may 2013
12. Approximate length of trip: 10weeks
13. Expected destination of trip: bahamas
14. Duties crew member will be expected to perform: general
15. Desired sailing experience level for crew member to already have: any
16. Expected daily cost-share for trip (in US Dollar): unknown total cost is about $750 for 10 weeks
17. Skipper states that the expected daily cost-share stated is for FOOD only and doe not include fuel, boat operating costs, marina fees, or any other expenses of cruising nor for profit (yes/no): includes everything