Join Date: Sep 2010
OBJECTIVE: Increase Sailing experience and accumulate sea time to take Master 6 Pack licensing exam.
AVAILABILITY: Dec 2012-May 2013 Cruising, crewing, helmswoman, delivery assistance, and racing.
· Certified instruction ASA 101, 103
· CPR trained
· Dayton Yacht Harbor, Dayton, MT - Aug 2009 day sailing coarse
· Castle Harbor Sailing School, Coral Gables, FL – April 2010 ASA 101, 103 5 day training Abaco, Bahamas, April 2010
· American Heart Association CPR and AED Training, Port Orange Fire and Rescue, April 2011
· Boise State University, Boise ID - Bachelors in Business Management & Marketing, Grad 2004
· Restore 25ft Coronado and Sail Flathead Lake, MT Date: June 2012- Sept 2012
o Paint bottom, Top sides, install battery solar panel, fix adjust all the rigging, equip with outboard motor. Custom fiber glass keel and transom work.
· Melita Island High Adventure Boy Scout Camp. Date: Aug 2012
o Adult and junior sailing instruction. Flathead Lake, MT
· Cruising Bahamas on a 29ft Cal Sailboat Date: Dec 2010 – Dec -2011
o Duties included, navigation, helmsman, cooking, watch 4 hour sailing watch, trimming sails, setting courses, and anchoring.
· Weekend Racing, Southern Idaho Sailing Date: May-September 2010
o Payette lake McCall, ID, CJ strike reservoir, Mountain Home, ID, Cascade Lake, ID. Trailer and re-mast 27ft Tanzer at race site, Race 2-3 courses over a two day period.
· Flathead Lake boating and Sailing Racing Date: 1985- current.
o Since the age of 9, boating, sailing on Flathead Lake from the West shore Indian bay.
· Albertsons Remodel Project Manager, Boise, ID Date August 2004- September 2010
o Duties included, Training of 30 reset crew, coordination of construction events, Facilitating store remodels.
· Self employed. Design Director, Production Manager and Marketing Consultant Polson, MT Date: March 2012- current
o Design functional art, Manage a baking business, and Consult on several developing business.
Let me know if you are interested in my credentials. Thanks