I'm seeking experienced blue water crew to assist in passage sometime between july - sept. I am owner skipper of recently acquried Prout 31 catamaran, having sailed only in the chesapeake and ICW to So. Carolina. But I have no off-shore experience and would enjoy the company of someone more salty to familiarize me with offshore issues.
1. Prout Quest 31 catamaran "Arrow" Delware CIty DE
5. My partner and first mate, Karla possibly
6. no kids or pets aboard
10. Starting point Northeast MD thru C&D canal to Cape May NJ, join anywhere.
11. Approximate date trip will start July-Sept 2015 depending on crew availability
12. Approximate length of trip: we can take our time 3-5 days
13. Expected destination of trip: Great South Bay of Long Island, freeport, bayshore.
14. Duties crew member will be expected to perform: Share helm, advise on planning,
15. Desired sailing experience level for crew member to already have: Blue water experience. prior sailing in this region a plus
16. Expected daily cost-share for trip (in US Dollar): food / drink / transport and personal expenses only. All boat costs paid by me.