Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Free Sailing Crewfinders > Crew Positions Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 04-19-2011, 11:12 AM   #1
Ensign

My name is Ahmed from Egypt and is married to a Canadian I was working as a tour operator in Egypt and then as a guide diving holds a rescued sea Paddy and first aid wish to join the voyage to Canada, I can be in Hurghada or Suez Canal and Alexandria 19 / 4 / 2001 to 07/25/2001 if there are any trip in need of crew, I am ready as I carry with me all my own diving equipment Which may help in the process of fishing or bring losses from under the water and repair

wait to hear from you

Old 04-20-2011, 11:56 AM   #2
Ensign

rescued sea Paddy? Either you pulled a drowning Irishman out of the salty water, or you mean you're certified as a PADI Rescue Diver, thats the same as my SCUBA cert...

And uh... 2001 was a DECADE ago... and 19/4 and 25/7 are inconsistent.

Not to be sarcastic or anything since English is obviously your second or third language, but I hope you can sail better than you can manage English, spelling a certifying bodies acronym wrong is a pretty big mistake to make. Plus, I'm surprised you could guide dive tours with only a Rescue, isn't Divemaster or equivalent the lowest legally permitted cert to guide customers? There's a big training gap between Rescue and DM.

You could also tack on a bit more info for possible skippers... is this just for you, or for you AND your Canadian wife? Just one , or both along?

Good luck mate.

Old 04-28-2011, 07:54 AM   #3
Ensign

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCUBAKiwi View Post

rescued sea Paddy? Either you pulled a drowning Irishman out of the salty water, or you mean you're certified as a PADI Rescue Diver, thats the same as my SCUBA cert...

And uh... 2001 was a DECADE ago... and 19/4 and 25/7 are inconsistent.

Not to be sarcastic or anything since English is obviously your second or third language, but I hope you can sail better than you can manage English, spelling a certifying bodies acronym wrong is a pretty big mistake to make. Plus, I'm surprised you could guide dive tours with only a Rescue, isn't Divemaster or equivalent the lowest legally permitted cert to guide customers? There's a big training gap between Rescue and DM.

You could also tack on a bit more info for possible skippers... is this just for you, or for you AND your Canadian wife? Just one , or both along?

Good luck mate.
im a lredy dive master but i dont think its important for sailing as Rescue and im sorry for my spelling