Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Free Sailing Crewfinders > Crew Positions Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 10-11-2012, 12:23 AM   #1
Ensign

Home Port: Chesham
Default Looking for crew position jan 2013

Hello!

I'm looking to crew on a yacht from about the end of January 2013 somewhere in the Caribbean, Central or South America. I could get a flight out from Europe to meet you.

I'm a 27 year old male, laid back, easy going, hard working. I can cook! I don't have much sailing experience but will have a day skipper certificate by November and am willing to learn more. I don't smoke and only drink socially. I speak English, German and basic Spanish.

My aim is to travel while gaining experience and meeting people. I'm willing to contribute towards costs but could also contribute by cooking.

Please message me if you'd be at all interested in having me on board!

Thanks,

Aidan

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off